Saturday, April 3, 2010

My First Post

As a county delegate I've been trying to do some research on the candidates. I've sent emails out to gather feedback:

After going to the Davis County website to locate the candidates I started sending out a few emails:

Hi Troy

I am one of the county delegates from my precinct, NS02. I was hoping to be able to meet you. Will you be having any meetings or open house activities?

You mention on your home page that you and your staff have saved the county general fund $351,261.54. Could you elaborate a on how this was done?

Thanks,

Dean

Troy was very responsive. He answered my email with a phone call shortly after 5 pm the same day. I didn't take notes on the conversation but he did go into some detail about the cost savings efforts. My impression was that he was doing his best to do a responsible job. He is running as the only Republican candidate for the position. The other candidate is Libertarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment